Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Week 6 blog exercise


Being still and quiet always sooths me. I am relaxed and feel good. I do not think there is a problem with my interpersonal flourishing; however I can get deeper into it. I need to work on the others as well. The main one I need to work on is my biological one. My whole biological system needs a huge amount of work on it! I need to learn to eat more healthier, even though I have made changes, it does take time to get used to in a daily perspective. I have many medical problems I would like to address and work on. I also  would like to be more into my psychospiritual self. I know I need to work on my worldly in addition because I am more introverted. I have been working on that and that takes time as well. I do believe my whole self needs healing and a lot of work. I know I can improve my attitude and actions. I already know I  am becoming a better person because of the field I am working in and the degree that I am going for. I want to help and heal individuals from the inside out  and from the outside in. I must always know to make sure I take time out for to heal myself as well and make sure I am happy inside and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment